You get a beautiful healthy puppy that is not only genetically healthy but fully evaluated for temperament. We spend a great deal of time during critical development times to test startle recovery, nerve strength, and confidence. You can be assured that your puppy has been socialized by a lot of handling, love, and exposure to common household sounds, smells, and other dogs.
In addition, you will receive in your puppy take-home packs:
- A new puppy Care Handout. Everything that you need to know about the first few days home with your new puppy, what to expect, what’s normal, and suggestions on how to handle those first few days as a new puppy parent.
- A 30 day free trial to pet insurance. It’s with zero obligation to you, but we do ask that you at least take out the free 30 days, as this covers all the accidents that could occur going into a new home.
- The original Snuggle Puppy, celebrating 22 years of comforting pets. This plush has been rubbed on your puppy’s mom and littermates, so it has their scent.
- Helps with crate training by reducing negative behaviors such as whining and barking, which also helps YOU sleep at night.
- Helps pets transition to their new home and reduces stress caused by fireworks and thunderstorms. “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat pack calm by appealing to natural instincts. Our clients love their Snuggle Puppy. Sometimes our clients ask if they can purchase more. Yes, absolutely. Just contact us, and we’ll sell one to you less than on Amazon.
- Your puppy will be microchipped. We will send home instructions in the packet as to how to register your pup to you.
- Florida Vet Health Certificate. This certifies that the first puppy shots have been administered and that the pup is cleared of parasites.
- Instructions about how much to feed and what to feed.
- Each pup will have a collar on and have a leash. I know many of our families love to bring their own collar and leash set. You are more than welcome to!
- An invitation to our private Facebook group. Owners of previous puppies from Tutu Cute Doodles are active in this group, and they love to share updates on how much their pup weighs and pictures of them doing cute things and activities such as swimming, etc.
- A puppy socialization guide
- A lifetime of support from us. If you have any questions, concerns or just want to share, please contact us! We love to hear from you.